APAC Mentor Her - CAREhER Mentorship Program
Mentor Her is a group mentorship program lasting 4 months helping female professionals in our APAC community grow and learn from cross-industry and cross-border female leaders.
The APAC Mentor Her program aims to empower individuals by connecting them with experienced mentors who can guide and support them in their personal and professional development. We believe in the power of mentorship to inspire growth, build confidence, and foster meaningful connections.
The mentor will work together with the mentee to identify barriers, set goals, and provide guidance, support, and constructive feedback throughout the mentoring journey. The interactive process with the mentor and other peers may bring opportunities for changes in your career trajectory and daily choices.
What to expect?
- Cross-industry insights and networking opportunities
- Match with an overseas mentor based on your goals, industry, interests, and schedule
- Build a support network among peers
- CAREhER Salon Talk: DEI, Sustainability, and topics of Personal development
- Learning and development resources